Amtico Floor Cleaning Service Cheshire
Tile & Stone Medic Cheshire are not only vastly experienced in tile and natural stone restoration solutions, we also treat many different types of synthetic hard floor. Amtico is one of the most common types we encounter, so we offer a specific Amtico floor cleaning service to maintain and enhance this flooring for our happy customers.
Amtico floor is relatively inexpensive and extremely tough when compared to some natural flooring materials, but even the most hardwearing of floor materials requires some care to keep it at its best. We offer a range of services to solve common wear and tear issues that occur with Amtico flooring.
Common issues when cleaning Amtico flooring
Our professional service deals with all of the following:
- Scratches or chips; the result of impacts and movement of heavy objects. Even sharp soled footwear such as stilettos can leave marks. A combination of polish and specialist filler can be used to lessen or remove this kind of damage.
- Delamination due to inappropriate cleaning solutions or steam cleaners. Steam cleaners should never be used on Amtico flooring.
- Moisture damage; we can treat Amtico with moisture-resistant sealer to protect the floor from future damage.
- Dark marks and discolouration on the surface of the Amtico tiles
- Dull and lifeless surfaces which lack shine; our professional polishers can restore that ‘like-new’ look.
Quick, efficient and effective professional work without compromise:
- Loose dust and dirt on the surface with dry sweeping. This is essential to stop dust from ruining the stripping and dressing of the floor.
- Apply specialist stripper to the Amtico. Working the stripper into the floor releases the more stubborn dirt and discolouration from the surface.
- Stripper is left to dwell, then thoroughly washed to remove residues.
- Dressing the Amtico: the tiles should be dressed a couple of times for best protection. The process usually takes around an hour including drying time, although will vary depending on the size of the room.
- Secondary coat is applied at right angles, to provide the most durable finish possible.
To complete the work we can finish Amtico to your specification. If you would like a dazzling sheen we can apply specialist products and polishing techniques to achieve this. A subtler, matt finish is no problem either. Simply discuss what you would like with our engineer and we’ll endeavour to meet or exceed your expectations.
Working with us
We want working with us to be as simple and pain free as possible. Our punctual and polite technicians will arrive on time and, so long as no unexpected challenges arise, will complete work within the given time frame. Where needed, risk assessments will be properly carried out and work will be undertaken in accordance with all health and safety legislation. If your business has specific opening hours which you would like us to work around simply let us know, we’d be happy to accommodate you.
If you’re interested in booking our Amtico floor cleaning services then reach out to one of our friendly team today and find out how we can help you.
Most of the time yes, it can be polished and restored to much improved state. Synthetic floors tend to be quite hard-wearing so will stand up to the kind of polishing that will cut through the dirt.
We always work in the most considerate way possible. Work will be tailored to your needs and will fit around your schedule where possible. We avoid bringing loud or bulky machinery into your home and when a job is complete we thoroughly clean up after ourselves to leave your space looking as tidy as it did when we arrived.
Whilst we may use specialist chemicals in the course of our work, we can assure you that by the time we leave all residues will be gone and your tile or stone flooring will be perfectly safe for everyone to use. We work to extremely high standards of health and safety, conducting proper risk assessments where appropriate and never putting you or anyone else in danger.
Other Hard Floor Cleaning Enquiries
We can appreciate you may not know where to start when cleaning floors and other hard surfaces. Don’t give up! We are your local professional Other Hard Floor Cleaning service provider, so contact us today for expert advice and tips from our friendly operators.