Looking after your hard flooring is crucial to the longevity of your investment which is why it is so important to keep your floor maintenance regular, and comprehensive. Our agents have put together a few tips to help you get the most from your floor.
Six tips for maintaining your hard floors
- Always sweep up floors before wet mopping, any loose debris, crumbs and dirt should be picked up before you begin to mop. If you can loosen stubborn stains with a stiff brush so it easier to mop.
- Before vacuuming, check the floor for things that may get stuck in the filter. Check under furniture for forgotten items. Always use the right attachment for your vacuum, Protect your hard floors with the soft edge nozzle so as not to scratch anything.
- To reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents, place anti-slip backing under rugs.
- A mat inside and outside your external doors will help prevent dirt trodden in through your home. A stiff bristle mat outside, and a softer fibre inside.
- Use an elastic band to attach a micro fibre cloth to the opposite end of your mop. Use this to reach hard to get areas like in between kitchen appliances.
- If you have found that day to day sweeping mopping is no longer enough to keep your floor looking at its best, give Tile & Stone Medic a call. We can help restore your hard floor with over fifteen years experience in the industry we have achieved great results for even the toughest of problems.
We have been helping people achieve beautiful floors once again without costing the earth. We can help with Ceramic floors, Flagstone floors, Granite Floor, Limestone Floor, Marble Floor, Porcelain Floors, Quarry Tile Floor, Sandstone Floor, Slate Floors, Terracotta tile floor, Terrazzo Floor, Travertine, Victorian Tiles. Tile & Stone Medic’s nationwide coverage also means you can benefit from our services no matter where you live.
Give us a call today to see how your floor can be transformed.